There is a difference in how we manage your health. It's the difference between knowing and wondering.
AmeriCare Home Health Services, Inc
Our mission is to provide exceptional, quality patient care services to all our clients by fostering an environment of honesty, integrity and loyalty. We are guided by the following principles:
- Home health is designed to meet the unique needs of clients and families.
- Services are tailored to assist individual and family to achieve optimal level of function.
- Care is based on respect for the dignity and worth of each individual.
- Services will be provided in the least restrictive setting.
- Client/family are active participants in the care planning process.
We are recognized by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) as an organization that is in compliance with their Standards of Excellence and Medicare Conditions of Participation. This accredited status deems AmeriCare as an agency that exceeds the standards of care recommended by Medicare.
The Honeywell HomMed Health Monitoring System is an FDA Class II, Hospital Grade Medical Device.
We have partnered with Honeywell HomMed and their Health Monitoring System to help individuals lead a healthy life. The Health Monitoring System allows us to know patients' health status each and every day and better manage their care.
This device not only provides patients with a sense of security knowing our clinicians are monitoring their health status daily but it also reduces preventable ER visits and hospitalizations. It educates, encourages and motivates individuals to take better care of themselves and lead a healthier lifestyle.